Saturday 29 May 2010

So yesterday I had a modelling shoot for the front cover for Jogjas teenage newspaper, which will be published on Wednesday. Yesterday was a long day, with many people all taking my photo. Whilst standing in various shots and poses, I started to think how fake the modelling world is, I was caked in Make up, my skin which is naturally speckled with freckles was turned flawless, my eyes were made to look like little dolls… I looked in the mirror after about 1 hour in makeup- and I didn’t recognise myself- who was this perfect looking girl staring back at me?

I loved the day and relished in the idea of how good I could look every day if I spent one hour putting on fake lashes, foundation, powder, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow and lipstick oh but how lazy I am… nah that idea is not for me. So the results are amazing and you can see some of my photos on facebook- more to come when I get them too! I love the fact that when I am older I can look at these photos and tell my children “ Yeah your mommy can look pretty sometimes” ha ha.

After my last blog post I am feeling a little better, and taking each day with a renewed energy and confidence. I had my friend from England come and stay at my house a couple of weeks ago- and that was great, I got to polish my tour guide skills by showing Liz around for 10 days! Miss u!

So anything new? Nope not really, my guitar lessons are going well, I can now play four chords relatively quickly, not an expert yet but getting there. Oh yes actually one thing new, I have a new cat! Me and my boyfriend were driving home in the rain( always) when we saw this little kitten all alone and crying, My heart broke there and then! I had to have her, so I scooped her up and took her home. She is now happily residing at my house and has even chosen her religion…. muslim!! Whenever my boyfriend prays little Ginger will go in the prayer room and pray with him… Very sweet.

I seem to be suffering from a disease called Lazi-i-tis!! Haha, I just don’t want to go out at the moment, which means I am been super unsociable… Ah well we all have times like that. When I finish work all I want to do is go home and sleep… lazy huh. In Indonesia and all I want to do is sleep.

Sorry for the lack of contact to everyone over the past week, I have again been sick. This time struck down with a virus that knocked me out for four days, I am now in recovery...This would be the 5th time I have become sick in Indonesia, so now I need to take action and start to look after myself a whole lot better.. Vitamins, plenty of food, gallons of water and happiness in my heart. So I give myself a month to pull my health together starting with weight gain- Coming out to Indonesia i weighed a very healthy 63kg and now i am 53kg... Not good... Target weight 60Kg...... So lets eat! I want my sisters chilli con carne with spam ham so much followed by a dessert from Marks and Spencers.... Boo Hoo....

Oke well have to go, speak to you all soon..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment