Friday 30 October 2009

Not Really a worthy Post but hey I am bored....

So Hey all,

I don't really have much to say on this one to be honest, i think I am doing this more because I am bored in Dubai Airport, so I thought I would inflict some of my boredom onto you all too.....

Last week in London passed in a blur, meeting friends and doing all the planning to leave again, made my one week seem like a day!!! Oh I sit here now in Dubai airport after consuming a burger king... I hate it when I have to eat fast food( I am not really a fast food fan), but in fear of spending far too much money in one of the various fancy smancy restaurants here in the airport, I ended up having a chicken burger- Yum Yum- and more importantly how much did u want to know that! ha ha. I do hate these long haul flights they make me very moody and tired, so having my bank card stopped by the Fraud protection people at HSBC did nothing to calm my Travel rage as I like to call it. Oh the person on the phone at HSBC got an earful!! not their fault though.

Another thing that is bugging me is the fact that i have seen all the films that are playing on the plane, same old same old... can they please change them, it seems that even after my five month stint around Asia they are still playing the same movies... Very Boring for me. Although I am finding some solace in the Twilight books that were bought for me by the "A" you know who u are! Oh Edward.... but Jacob is also growing on me too.... If only i was Bella.

Ok I think u get the jist of it, I am a little bored!!!

Hmmmmm, well I will be boarding my next flight to Jakarta in the next hour, so i will leave you all be.

Keep in touch,

Niketa xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment