Thursday 22 October 2009

Hong Kong Fuey

Hey All,

I am back Again from Hong Kong! Had a lovely 10 Days with sister and dad, and i am ashamed to admit it that i didn't do many touristy things, but I did however get sucked into the cheap shopping( that's touristy right)?! He he. So anyhow found Hong Kong to be a cool bustling place, with a great backdrop to it, everywhere you go there is huge tall buildings, and looming in the background you find those huge mountains! So cool! Suffered from severe jet lag which is strange as I have never really experienced it before, so me and my sister Nikesha would find ourselves at 3am wide awake and pretty much bored as there wasn't much to do at that time! I think that my body clock is well and truly screwed up for a while now, what with all this flying around everywhere!

Starting to feel the nerves now with this whole move to Asia thing! i really hope to find a job in Indonesia, I have been assured that I will no problem but for those of you that know me, I am a bit of a worrier! So I worry! 

Well I am going to keep this blog up and running for the for-seeable future as i would like to keep everyone up to date on how I am doing when I am looking for a job, studying and then finally working!!

Speak soon peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment