Wednesday 11 November 2009

All Burnt Out

Hey Everybody,

Well I have been here for nearly two weeks and I am burnt out, I am tired, sick and restless.....
I think all I want now is some semblance of a routine, some security that I am going to have a job.

Well the course that I am on is all good, I am working like a dog to make sure that my little brain takes in all the information that is been told to me, I did an exam today which contributes to my final score, I got 85 out of 100, so that's cool I passed that one, I got the worse out of the class but I am happy cos at least I passed this one. I never thought that I would be the best anyway.

On the job front I am searching everyday and emailing every day to try and find a job, it's not easy.... let me tell you, for the people that said it would be... It's not! I have an interview on Saturday in central Java for a teaching position so lets see how that goes.

It's fun but I am drained of all energies at the moment, I am sick!! I think I am just doing way too much here and with the heat, bad food combo it's really effecting me.

Kinda sucks but hey that's life.

Will keep you all posted in regards to the job search!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment