Thursday 10 December 2009

The Girl did Good..

Hey All,

So I thought this was blog worthy news... I GOT A JOB!

So I have just finished my 3 day demo/trial lessons in Jogja, and I got the job, I start on Monday so that's pretty cool. Now the stress begins a little though as I need to find a house to rent etc, basically i am only working next week as then the school closes for Christmas, so I have to stay in a very cheap homestay for one week and then get my boyfriend to help me rent a house for one year- so cheap to do that- 6-7million RP which is around £400 for one year, so that's all cool.

The next step is getting a scooter, as whoever has been to Indonesia knows that you really can't get around if you don't have wheels... and well a car is simply too hot, so I will be getting a scooter... The problem is that i can't drive one, it's so funny to see me drive it... i am literally screaming every time a car goes past me, or I start to wobble and brake sharply which nearly sends me and Arda over the handle bar. Hmmm so I need to really learn that soon.

During my 3 days working at the school, I had such a great time, working with different levels and ages of children, some children very loud and some very quite- both equal challenges, but such a reward when they start to learn something from you.

Oh man I can't believe I have a job, it's weird to know that I will be here now for one year for sure, maybe longer.

I miss everybody loads,

Keep in Touch,

N xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment