Friday 28 August 2009

GoodBye Indonesia.. Hello Malaysia and Singapore

Hey all,

Well my last post was a sorry effort to sum up what I have done so far here, and with Lots of spelling mistakes... Sorry I was tired!!

So I am still in Indonesia for another three days and I am gutted to leave this place, Indonesia has truly won my heart, and is by far the best place I have traveled and holidayed in.

I have had such a busy month here.. I have done so much.

Trekking, swimming with Sharks, Discovering new Islands, Sunbathing(of course), Traditional puppet shows- where I was a VIP due to me been english and Chinese!, Paintballing in Intense heat, Visiting a zoo where we were the only people there, going to a Bird Market- which made me Cry and nearly catching rabies off a possum that tried to bite my hand off!

I have traveled in The Java area visiting.... Borobodour, Karimjawa islands, Solo, Samerang, Yoygkarta, Jepara.... so a busy and confusing month as the public transport here is rather confusing!!

So I am off to Singapore for four days on Tuesday which I am nervous about as I am all alone!! Boo Hoo.. then to Malaysia for one month.

Home time fast approaching and I must say that I don't want to come back!! I love it over here.... so who knows how long I am going to stay in England... But it will be good to see everyone again.. Miss you all.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment