Saturday 30 January 2010

Discoverys

Hello All,

So I am sitting at work on a Sunday so I thought that I would catch up with everyone.

Bad news is I have an ear infection, which is so painful I have to cry sometimes!!! he he.
Hospitals here are fantastic I must say, as I only had to pay 8.00 quid, and I go to see a doctor and get all the meds too( and there was a lot to give me as well), so I am impressed by that. I am even more excited I got my own hospital card with my name on it( small things please me)... but of course I am hoping that I don't need to use it so much whilst I am here.

Hmmm, I discovered an internet place, and a very cool coffee shop near my house, which I can bike to now, so I feel a lot happier that I can at least go on the net to chat to my old friends.
Yes I know only little things the net and coffee but it's a big deal for me, as I am starting to find new places and things around me.... Oh and I am going to do Yoga!! as I also on my bicycle exploring found a yoga place!! yay...

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm..... Me and Arda are great, of course I miss him like crazy when he is in his hometown, and my working hours have increased a little which means I can't seem him as much at the weekend... We have a crazy relationship in terms of traveling etc... as we live far from each other... but it works....

I have just started to do a new class, it's called " Conversation", basically there are no books and no set curriculum just talking, I was scared at first as I didn't know how I would handle such a class, but I have fallen in love with the lesson and the students, such a great class... I really look forward to teaching them every Tuesday and Thursday....

Me buying a scooter is just around the corner, I am a little scared, but I have now mastered the bicycle- if you could have seen me the first time I cycled on the road.... but now I am a pro!! he he....

I would love people to come and visit me, although I don't really have much time off work, I would love to have some visitors...

Spoke to my sister the other day, and I feel so much happier after the conversation.... I love u both!! and miss you so much...

Love always

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment